Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thankful

God gives us so much on a daily basis, most, it not all of which, we take for granted.

I am God's daughter, and He has blessed me in ways I can't even understand, and for that I am going to learn, and make pathetic attempts to thank the one that I would be nothing without.

I am going to take Mari's idea and try to come up with at least 1 reason I am thankful daily... and that way I'll have to try to develop this blogging muscle.

1. Seeing people grow, particularly in Christ

2. Learning new things

3. Hugging a toddler knowing you love them more than they can understand

4. Hugging a teenager you've known since they're toddlers knowing that, though they have a better idea, you still love them more than they understand.

5. The ability to love, in spite of a huge lack of rhyme or reason... because I was loved in spite of a substantial lack of rhyme or reason.


My prayer for the night: Father, do not allow my trust to lie in you when I have exhausted other alternatives. Make me seek you first. "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit."




1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Its not my idea though =) but it's a life-changing list...

    ReplyDelete